Friend me on Facebook.
[button link=”http://facebook.com/dale.fredrickson1″ color=”silver” newwindow=”yes”] Dale on Facebook [/button]
Follow me on Twitter.
[button link=”https://twitter.com/dcfredrickson” color=”silver” newwindow=”yes”] Dale on Twitter [/button]
It is my hope that this website will be a place for you to be encouraged, edified, educated, and empowering – and not just through what I post, but through the comments section as well. So please comment, engage, react and share your thoughts about the teachings. But please follow the Comments Code Of Conduct.
Comments Code Of Conduct
- I will express myself with civility, courtesy, and respect for every commenter, especially toward those with whom I disagree, even if I feel disrespected by them. (Romans 12:17-21)
- I will express my disagreements with other commenters’ ideas without insulting, mocking, or slandering them personally. (Matthew 5:22)
- I will not exaggerate others’ beliefs nor make unfounded prejudicial assumptions based on labels, categories, or stereotypes. I will always extend the benefit of the doubt. (Ephesians 4:29)
- I will hold others accountable by clicking “flag” on comments that violate these principles, based not on what ideas are expressed but on how they’re expressed. (2 Thessalonians 3:13-15)
- I understand that flagged comments are reviewed and are subject to removal. Repeat offenders will be blocked from making further comments. (Proverbs 18:7)