Please comment, engage, react and share your thoughts. But please follow the Comments Code of Conduct.
Comments Code of Conduct
It is my hope that this website will be a place for you to be encouraged, edified, educated, and empowering - and not just through what I post, but through the comments section as well. So please comment, engage, react and share your thoughts about the teachings.
Comments Code Of Conduct
- I will express myself with civility, courtesy, and respect for every commenter, especially toward those with whom I disagree, even if I feel disrespected by them. (Romans 12:17-21)
- I will express my disagreements with other commenters' ideas without insulting, mocking, or slandering them personally. (Matthew 5:22)
- I will not exaggerate others' beliefs nor make unfounded prejudicial assumptions based on labels, categories, or stereotypes. I will always extend the benefit of the doubt. (Ephesians 4:29)
- I will hold others accountable by clicking "flag" on comments that violate these principles, based not on what ideas are expressed but on how they're expressed. (2 Thessalonians 3:13-15)
- I understand that flagged comments are reviewed and are subject to removal. Repeat offenders will be blocked from making further comments. (Proverbs 18:7)