Blessed is the man is the story of how men can grow their capacity for mutual LOVE and become openhearted, emotionally expressive, and relationally connected. It challenges toxic masculinity that has caused women and children harm through unchecked anger, emotional repression, and self-reliant pride. This album uses poetry and the sounds of banjos, mandolins, saxophones, violins, and guitars to inspire men (and those who care about men) to let LOVE shape their lives and write their stories.
- The Album: 12-track album in M4A format
- The Journal: Embossed, Abruzzo, soft bound brown journal
- The Zine: A short booklet of poems, artwork, and questions for reflection
You will receive a link to download the album immediately after purchase.
Sorry, but we can no longer guarantee delivery before Father’s Day.
- Psalm one (feat. Dominique Christina)
- Blessed is the man (feat. Matthew Davis)
- The burden that buries men
- Interlude: bell hooks (feat. Dominique Christina)
- On this night, i wonder (Joseph’s questions)
- Jasmine (feat. Matthew Davis)
- Remember the first time
- The weight of love (Peter’s story)
- The weight of love reprise (feat. Stacey Lansinger, Matthew Davis, and Jenny LaJoye)
- You chose love
- My beautiful boy
- Blessed is the man reprise (feat. Dominique Christina)